Plot: The love affair of a B.E. studying duo literally breaks with a hit on the hero's forehead! That's when he gets into the retrospective mode offering pies of advice when his friend attempts to indulge in a love -trip.Simple things get blown out of proportion and big issues get solved before a wink and the mystery that shrouds around is let to stay the way it is.
- The film-debut of Balaji Mohan, the maker of the short with the same title shows he is quite intelligent; He has interspersed two of his short-film tales with a solid camera-facing narrative that makes him a welcome addition.
- Siddharth is casual and effortless and impresses with the way he carries himself and the role in the film; a solid run in Thamizh this guy deserves.
- With her pretty costumes and a nice hair-do, Amala Paul is a delightful eye-candy and more, thanks to a decent show with her action.
- Experimental shots, songs, boy-girl scenes, the curious friend who throws superb humour at places are positive factors too.
- The negative that is to be pointed out comes in the form of a 'sodhappal' handling of the Suresh saga towards its end! Mockery..
- The SS music VJ who plays John & his Thamizh accent irritate to the core.
- Songs aren't impressive in an otherwise catchy film.
Breezy light-hearted entertainer!