Plot: A guy who is bothered by his name goes to the extent of changing it and around the same time, good things start happening for him, love including! When circumstances later reveal his name changing exercise to his lover, she inspires him to do something of value. He decides to contest in a Marathon race and in the process of training for it, he gets to know the tumults his lady coach had to undergo forcing her to be stripped off her athletic achievements and be deprived of her father. He makes it a point to win the marathon for her and through his voice, make the atrocities made to her be heard and of course, he changes his name back!
- This offering of Durai SenthilKumar isn't exactly convincing but there are moments that make him worthy of appreciation for an unwavering flashback and a decently inspiring climax (predictable, though).
- Siva Karthikeyan seems to be imitating Dhanush big time; He has to be aware of it but otherwise, he is adequate. Priya Anand looks good but doesn't have as much to do as Nandita has.
- Music by Anirudh has some chart-busters and some of his background music & songs that appear irrelevant somehow work with the visuals and that is puzzling!
- The film's first half is light-hearted with comic bursts coming from the hero comedian pair but the story doesn't move an inch and that's disappointing.
- The Marathon was pictured quite realistically, BUT FOR two scenes: A runner from the rival camp applying spray on the hero's face and making him trample are things you never get to see in anything professional!