- The director makes a fresh and promising debut. The characterisations of the hero heroine pair (with their honesty,self-respect and pride) are remarkably good and Atharva & Samantha have done well.
- The slum sequences are filmed well. Not exaggerated like it is done in many films. Prasanna,Mounica & Karunaas' roles are good. The 'pen-drive' comedy scenes were good too.
- The colourful visuals and ear-pleasing music add to the positives.
- Given the feel-good factor, the climax could have been different.
- The unwanted item number towards the end - Don't know why these producers make such senseless,tasteless demands these days.