- If DRUG ABUSE is the message Aronofsky wanted to deliver, he delivers that right into the head of the viewer with a style that can even be termed 'mentally disturbing'.
- The acting of the 4 addicts are great. Especially that of Ellen Burstyn who plays the TV addict Sara Goldfarb.
- Wonderful editing,strange camerawork & the music. The violin soundtrack is as shattering as it is inspiring.
- Too crude. Not an easy watch for normal audience.
- The drugs,drugs and drugs scenes though crisp are repetitive.