Plot: A consultant advising a wealthy Arab on an unusual goal of bringing fly-fishing to waters of the arid Arab desert seeks the help of a go-to expert on fishes. After failed attempts at showing them how futile the exercise could be, the expert too joins the leap of faith the Arab undertakes and the trio nearly pull it off!
- The positivity the film reflects makes this a very good watch! In not making it shout out lies the smartness of the maker, Lasse Hallström.
- Ewan McGregor and Emily Blunt share some nice chemistry on-screen and liven up the proceedings in the first half!
- The scenes in Yemen show succinctly the facts on the special ability of mankind to come out trumps against odds and ho members of the same kind can play spoilsport to such ambitions.
- The parallel track of Ewan is nice. However, the same cannot be said of that of Blunt.
- The usage of showing message conversations to run a track was quite refreshing and may well be seen a lot in films in future.
- Art work, for the efforts captured in the last hour and the climax, deserves a note of praise.