Plot: A man assumes a different identity when he wishes to woo a girl with who he's had a series of phone-rows back at college. When he does it successfully, he doesn't know how to reveal the real 'him' and struggles through the journey.
- The setup - with buildings without a speck of dust, characters dressed charmingly - is as pleasing to the eye as it is unrealistic; And the type of story that is not tested frequently helps the film stay afresh.
- The debutante heroine is adequately good both looks-wise and in performance! Not much to say about the male lead though.
- Santhanam - the season's flavour ( though the film is quite outdated) shows his comedy from 2 years ago isn't all that bad.
- The film takes its one-line and climax from You've got Mail but there the lead players are genuine strangers ; Here isn't that case; Hero's a fraud, so that climax doesn't work here!
- Except the chartbuster of 2009-10 Jillenru oru Kalavaram, the music and the BGM are sore!
Half-baked - OK and Bad!