Plot: A famous actor drowns off with his car in Marine Drive in bizarre circumstances. The Officer investigating the case gets clues from unexpected circles. He also has the job of bringing his wife back to normalcy from the troublesome impact she had encountered with the loss of their son in a freaking boat accident, or so he thinks!
- The thrills & suspense in the talaash for evidence is maintained for a major portion of the film and that makes this Reema Kagti offering a neat work.
- Aamir Khan does classily what is required of him without being perturbed; Nawazzudin Siddiqui lives the role of a pucca local; Kareena & Rani have a few scenes to show their acting prowess which they use quite well.
- The score of Ram Sampath aids the Noir-ish attempt by Mohanan with the lens! The involvement of talents like Farhan Akhtar & Anurag Kashyap is evident in the purposeful & intense dialogues.
- The track of Aamir's lost kid & the with-the-soul-speaking neighbour add eeriness to the tale.
- Hidden Clues placed all along the movie that the film-watcher would realise after the suspense is relieved is a fine show by the writers!
- The climax (which is the film's core) leaves one rather disappointed. The fact that the tag-line of the film is so explicit also doesn't help.