Plot: The film tracks the decade long hunt for the head of Al-Qaeda chief UBL from 9/11 to when he was undone by SEAL at Abbotabad. The film is a tribute to one agent Maya who was hell-bent on getting the mission successful!
- Kathryn Bigelow continues from where she left after The Hurtlocker & the raw treatment and the amazing attention to detail continue in this tale as well!
- The character of Maya, reprised faithfully by Jessica Chastain is inspiring & her resolve amazes the viewer.
- The art work is commendable and the final scene involving the SEAL is a brilliant thrilling take on how UBL was eliminated.
- Camera & Alexandre Desplat's music track offer more than decent support in bringing the pictures the way they ought to have been!
- The climax could be perceived open-ended thanks to the smart finish Bigelow gives to the narrative!
Intense, Riveting stuff from Bigelow, yet again!