Plot: Harry and others are set to find the remaining horcruxes to destroy them. In the process, they learn quite a few things about Dumbledore, Snape and his parents among others. When he destroys what is thought to be the final horcrux, he understands a tough truth and a twist ends Voldemort and the HP Saga!
- The film starts with the same momentum at which HP 7 ends and the gradual unwinding of some closely kept secrets makes this a special edition. Yates, as usual, doesn't tamper much with Rowling's work.
- The final logic explaining the existence of Harry even after Voldemort's spell is solid - convincing for sure.
- Scenes inside Hogwarts have been decorated artistically and the graphics work,again, is commendable.
- Background score of Alexandre Desplat is a winner; The music is grand and pleasing.
- Expected a lot more on the presentation of the Snape & Albus stories; Wasn't upto the three brothers depiction.
- Same could be said of the Dragon scene at the dungeon.
A fitting end to a huge, magnificent series of films!