Plot: A student coming out of Juvenile school forges his way rush-fully into a medical college assuming a false identity. One of his close friends at college comes to know of his impersonation and wants to use this against him to score over a ruckus he had created earlier. Things turn dirty as the hero is made to bring more of his impersonation skills to the fore.
- A music director makes his debut as an actor & producer, so does a director doubling up as a cinematographer as well. Considering this, the premise and the narration have been bold!
- The story offers scope for engaging sequences, of which good use has been made.
- The visuals are neat with pretty faces and decent performances; background music is noteworthy and the songs aren't speed-breakers!
- Director's smart usage of Vijay Antony by masking his lack of ability to act with oft-repeated 'thiruttu muzhi looks' and short 'sir' dialogues work!
- The very purpose behind the hero's attempt to impersonate to start off with is not dealt with at all!
- After building the character respectfully, the director takes a u-turn after the interval. So, his attempt at trying to justify the character at the end falls flat.
- Huge holes in the script are being hastefully filled with convenient plugs that are Unconvincing in logic!