- The second half of the film salvages something for the film's cause with some good scenes.
- Sonam Kapoor carries herself wonderfully and does a decent job as a debutant.
- Abhishek bachchan is OK. Does well in some scenes but peters out (literally & figuratively) with some artifical NRI stuff.
- The first 70-80 mins of Delhi 6 is dull,dreary & directionless. Comes as a shock given that it has come from the maker of RDB.To be fair, the intention of the film is OK,but presentation leaves a lot to be desired.
- AR Rahman's memorable compositions have all been butchered. Those picturised completely have also been done pathetically,except Masakali.
My Rating: 7.0/10