- A Kubrick film on a spoilt brat who serves a deserving 14 yr sentence for the unpardonable sins his psychotic mind lets him commit & a treatment he gets to be set free - being impelled towards good by paradoxically impelled towards evil - What an unusual plot. I'm on the verge of calling Kubrick 'Thalaivaa'.
- The acting of the lead role player.Everything about him right from petting the snake to his ways of misdemeanours of the highest order to the ways of sufferings he undergoes - is bewildering,shocking & terrific.
- The simple Casio keyboard music is haunting & is a huge plus.Add to that Beethoven's ninth symphony track.
- The last hour doesn't keep up the tempo the first 1.5 hrs set. Not an easy task though!
- Portrayal of disturbing rape & violence scenes makes this one literally a BIG NO for children .
Overall Score: 9.6/10