- A war-turned-court room film of Stanley Kubrick unusually different from the lot - A film on the politics played by men in power leading to the court-martial of three innocent soldiers.
- The Ant-hill capture attempt sequence
- Kirk Douglas's role & performance as the honest Col.
- Climax symbolising the idiocity & purposelessness of war between nations holding similar cultures/values.
- The men in high command are shown corrupt,but the reason for them being so isn't touched upon.
Overall Score: 9.3/10