- I've not raised a pet dog,yet, this film shook me. I can only imagine how great an experience would this film be for someone who has raised a pet.
- The little one, the grown-up version & the old sick one - The dogs that play Marley-the labrador through all its stages.
- Owen Wilson - Marley bonding. Connects us to the film.
- The shattering yet poetic climax.
- The way the John family adores their prized possession - First the couple & then the kids.
- It needed more than a change in hairstyle to show the Owen-Aniston couple grow older as the film progresses.
Overall Score - 9.3/10