- British English films do not get as much attention as American ones and here's another example. A very good watch this,on a person released from a juvenile establishment & how he leads life under a different name.
- Andrew Garfield displays the 'unexposed to society' vulnerability superbly.
- The intertwined screenplay is apt for this story and fits very well.
- A Very good climax.
- The spoilt kids could have had much more screen time.
- The death of Philip wasn't explained well.
Overall Score - 9.0/10